Occupational therapy for adults
Exceptional care to boost independent living
We believe everyone has the right to move freely and confidently in their living space. Our occupational therapy for adults services are designed to improve daily life, foster connections and boost confidence.
Technology and tools are changing rapidly
There’s so many treatments, products and technology that can make a difference to the enjoyment of daily life.
Our team of experts are familiar with the latest treatments, services, products and technologies for occupational therapy for adults.
We recommend a variety of potential solutions to increase mobility and daily functionality.
Contact us about an aged care assessment
Who we work with
- elderly clients living in aged care facilities
- elderly clients still living at home
- people with disabilities
- people recovering from injury or illness
- aged care facilities, hospitals
A variety occupational therapy services for adults
- in home mobility assessments
- recommendations for equipment
- home modifications (minor and major)
- driver assessments
- services for people with disabilities
- services for people recovering from illness or injury
- ADL (assessment of daily living assessments)
- SIL (supported independent living) and SDA (specialist disability accommodation) assessments
- daily skills living training
Specialist disability accommodation requires a high level of property modification, due to complex needs about the property a client lives in
We deliver on our promises and keep clients informed throughout assessments.
Highly qualified occupational therapists working with a variety of clients.
Leading occupational therapists in Sydney’s north shore
We look after clients in Sydney’s North Shore, Northern Beaches, Hills District and the surrounding metropolitan suburbs.
Contact us for a free phone consultation
If you or someone you care about is struggling with everyday living and mobility, it can be difficult to know what services are most suitable. Contact our team of experienced occupational therapists for a free fifteen minute phone consultation to learn more about practical ways we can help.
Looking for another service?
- Occupational Therapy Home Assessment
- Occupational Therapy Functional Assessment
- Occupational Therapy Disability Assessment