Allied New Grad Wellbeing – Be the Therapist you wish to see in the World
A 2 hour truly immersive and interactive wellbeing workshop curated for allied health new grads and early career therapists. This session has been created for new grad/early career helping professionals who are transitioning through their journey from student to therapist. This session will hold safe space for attendees to self-reflect with curiosity, sit with awareness, feel it all and commence creating routines and plans that foster sustainable wellbeing and aligned growth during these early career years, with a main focus on:
- Validation and empowerment through exploring, understanding, and contextualising this important and delicate stage of their career and life
- Wellbeing for helping professionals
- Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Emotional Regulation (ER) relevant for helping professionals
- Self care and self protection strategies and plans
- Exploration of desires and values
- Exploration of boundaries, behaviours, routines and rituals
- Exploration of psychological flexibility
- Practical tools for nervous system health, emotional regulation, self-compassion, boundaries, intentional living and values aligned action
An ‘Allied New Grad Wellbeing Workbook’ pdf will be provided for attendees to actively work through in the session with the intention to then use it as an evolving guide and resource.
Webinar Recording Length – 2.25 hours
If paying by invoice please allow 24 hours for the invoice to be processed and emailed through to you.
On purchasing this on demand session, a link to the recording will be made available along with any webinar resources which will be valid for one month.