Allied New Grad Wellbeing – Be the Therapist you wish to see in the World
A 2 hour truly immersive and interactive wellbeing workshop curated for allied health new grads and early career therapists. This session has been created for new grad/early career helping professionals who are transitioning through their journey from student to therapist. This session will hold safe space for attendees to self-reflect with curiosity, sit with awareness, feel it all and commence creating routines and plans that foster sustainable wellbeing and aligned growth during these early career years, with a main focus on:
- Validation and empowerment through exploring, understanding, and contextualising this important and delicate stage of their career and life
- Wellbeing for helping professionals
- Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Emotional Regulation (ER) relevant for helping professionals
- Self care and self protection strategies and plans
- Exploration of desires and values
- Exploration of boundaries, behaviours, routines and rituals
- Exploration of psychological flexibility
- Practical tools for nervous system health, emotional regulation, self-compassion, boundaries, intentional living and values aligned action
An ‘Allied New Grad Wellbeing Workbook’ pdf will be provided for attendees to actively work through in the session with the intention to then use it as an evolving guide and resource.
About the Presenter: Laura Kagan founded Luna Therapy in 2018, an integrative mental health and wellbeing service blending Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Spirituality, Yoga and Nature. Laura has worked as an Occupational Therapist for 12 years across a variety of clinical settings, and for the previous 4 years has focused solely on mental health and wellbeing services for NDIS participants and other OT’s.
Webinar Recording Length – 2.25 hours
The Certificate of Completion for this webinar, which you can use for CPD hours, will be emailed to you at the end of the month.
On purchasing this on demand session, a link to the recording will be made available along with any webinar resources which will be valid for one month.
Please note that the price to purchase access to this recording is for one person only. If you wish for multiple people to access the recording, please purchase access for each person.